Found this article clarifying! Read the full blog here.
“Needless tolerations can bleed you dry of energy and make it impossible for you to function effectively. You can’t live a happy, successful, fulfilling life if you’re spending all your energy tolerating things that shouldn’t be tolerated. Sometimes you need to put your foot down.
Here are some things to stop tolerating in your life:
- The decision to settle for mediocrity.
- Your own negative thinking.
- Other people’s negativity.
- Unhealthy relationships.
- A work environment or career field you hate.
- Being disorganized and unprepared.
- The lingering of unfinished business.
- The choice to mull over past mistakes and regrets.
- A mounting pile of personal debt.
- Your reluctance to say what you need to say.“