What you need:
thick, non-slick mat and clothing comfortable for moving
water, flex band, block, foam roller, hand weights (2-3lbs)
Maximizing your class:
- Allow yourself 10 minutes on either end of session to relax, hydrate, and stretch.
- Make sure family members or coworkers know you are not available. Sessions will not be extended to accommodate interruptions.
- Disconnect from devices so your flow won’t be disrupted.
- Set up mat so furniture and lighting don’t restrain your movement.
- Set up mat/reformer and camera so view is elevated at end of mat, so instructor can view your body length-wise.